One GTA04A3 (Early Adopter) board for sale

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Mar 15 09:53:43 CET 2012

Hi all,
we have one GTA04A3 board (Ser #0024) that we do not need
any more for further experiments.

It has two bugs - one is the well known power-down issue of the
UMTS module that has been fixed in the A4 boards. And, the
PCM voice interface appears to have a broken wire which can't
be repaired. I.e. there is no telephony function.

And optical, it does not look nice since it has been used in soldering
experiments.

But everything else (CPU, USB, WLAN, BT, UMTS data, GPS,
Sensors) has been tested to be ok.

Please send me offers by private mail.

Nikolaus