Advance OpenStreetMap surveying with GTA04?

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sun Mar 18 14:25:37 CET 2012

Le dimanche 18 mars 2012 à 14:34 +0200, Timo Juhani Lindfors a écrit :

> I used another GTA02 to make audio notes and a cheap and small digital
> camera to take photos. As long as all clocks are synchronized you can
> combine all the data with your netbook later.

Thanks a lot Timo! I already do this with my Garmin and gpscorrelate
(GNU/GPL), but without HDOP nor heading.
Can you save the HDOP [1] with the GTA02?
Do you have access to heading in the command line (with possibility to
pipe it)?

Thanks!
Mayeul

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilution_of_precision_%28GPS%29