[Gta04-owner] Advance OpenStreetMap surveying with GTA04? / accelerometer patch

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Mon Mar 19 23:40:42 CET 2012

Hi,
Great, that was fast! Looking forward to see the results of the test
and, hopefully, get something to test integration!

> I still have to read all these links

Then yet another, better than the other 5: from link [3], click on
"resources" tab (goes to
http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1250/resources ).
Second link in "resources" gives the math and geometry too. There is
link on mbed Library for the LSM303DLH

Thanks,
Mayeul