latest FSO from debian/sid not working

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed Mar 21 20:56:37 CET 2012

- fso-gt02 is installed
- LED still does not work
- phoneui-apps: i don't intend to sue the device as phone
- rules: is there a howtod/description? as i said i don't have a backup of
my old installation where i tweaked rules.yaml and don't after 1.5 years
not recall what i did there
- dmesg: what does a message in dmesg have to do with fso? or do you mean,
that indicates that kernel wise everything is in place (drivers)?

apparently i set DEBUG in the wrong set of config files
(/etc/freesmartphone/conf/default/ is _not_ a sensible name for a
configuration not being used) -- but now i see at least messages about
state changes in /var/log/fsodeviced.log and signs of activity in
/var/log/frameworkd.log

thanks