Bob Ham rah at
Sun Mar 25 15:03:07 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-03-25 at 13:40 +0100, Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> servers are not hosted or owned by FIC
> Domain ID:D129289086-LROR
> Domain Name:OPENMOKO.ORG

The IP addresses used by the hosts I listed are all registered to FIC:

rah at myrtle:~$ host domain name pointer
rah at myrtle:~$ whois

inetnum: -
descr:          First International Computer, Inc.
country:        DE
admin-c:        SM8835-RIPE
tech-c:         SM8835-RIPE
status:         ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by:         HOS-GUN
mnt-lower:      HOS-GUN
mnt-routes:     HOS-GUN
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Sean Moss-Pultz
address:        First International Computer, Inc.
address:        300, Yang Guang Street
address:        114 Taipei
e-mail:         laforge at
phone:          +49 3024033902
fax-no:         +49 3024033904
mnt-by:         HOS-GUN
nic-hdl:        SM8835-RIPE
source:         RIPE # Filtered

> admins are still Roh and Gismo afaik
> "ownership" (aka payment) went to Harald Welte (see "Name Server" above)

I'm a little confused.  Perhaps I'm being obtuse here but why haven't
any of these people responded to my original email?

Bob Ham <rah at>
Diaspora: rah at

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }