Serdar Dere Android on Freerunner Mirrors ?

David Matthews mail at dmatthews.org
Fri May 4 10:14:51 CEST 2012

+++ urodelo [04/05/12 09:35 +0200]:
>Hi,
>
>you can find updated (but experimental) builds for both nand and sd here:
>
>http://serdar-dere.net/~ran/

Hi Thomas

yeah urodelo is correct, in fact that's where I got them from - the same
files are still there so I think you do not need me.

I found the cupcake images pretty damn stable - in fact I liked them so much
I eventually bought an android phone (the larger screen did it for me).
That's probably not the recommendation that Alexander would like :) but  battery
life was the only drawback cf qtmoko and shr as far as I was concerned.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org