Qtmoko - previous versions?

Tiago B. Vaz tiago at debian.org
Sun May 6 07:39:26 CEST 2012

On Sat, 5 May 2012 09:50:02 +0200, correu griera wrote
> Hello:
>
> Just for curiosity, what version is more stable for you? I am now
> using version 39 and I thought the upgrade to version 44 this
> weekend. Thank you.

I never know which version I'm running, but any version < 44 for GTA02 used to
work pretty well here :)

Be aware that radek couldn't test too much this last one and any report will
help him to fix regressions. I really like the new wifi scanner interface in
v44. It's just a small issue with the conf file that should be fixed to have
it done. Other problems that I've noticed have to do with the new kernel,
which hopefully will be fixed soon. So, I'm not discouraging people to try v44!

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org