Openmoko servers

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sun May 6 18:45:33 CEST 2012

openmoko inc. isn't handling anything openmoko.org related, since ages.
A detail constantly ignored in all this debate.
Please note that all openmoko.org (incl me / my mail addr) is no longer
directly associated to openmoko.com and openmoko inc.

I'm actually thoroughly fed up with getting bitched at like I was a first
level helpdesk drone or CR-representative. I'm not going to answer any more to
guys *demanding* things from me and accusing me of whatever weird mindset when
I don't feel like jumping when they instruct me "jump".
I've been in to help, in my spare time, on a voluntary basis. I'll reduce this
engagement drastically, since it earns me bitching and reproaches, instead of
at least appreciation or the satisfaction to feel I was able to help.

/j