[dfu-util] who use it for flashing FR?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Mon May 7 17:37:57 CEST 2012

Dnia 2012-05-07, pon o godzinie 17:18 +0400, Yury Sakarinen pisze:
> Hi, Patryk.
>
> You better use the poll for this purpose. I still use dfu-util for
> flashing FR in my debian and ubuntu laptop.

> Thank you for new release.
Apparently I wasn't clear enough. I didn't even helped with this
release, not to mention writing some code. I have just _informed_ you
about new release, and provided links to post with authors information.
Again: credits go to Stefan Schmidt, Tormod Volden and Satz Klauer
(maybe others...)

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521