QtMoko's new keyboard

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri May 11 13:14:14 CEST 2012

El día Friday, May 11, 2012 a las 01:06:02PM +0200, Patryk Benderz escribió:

> [cut]
> > https://wiki.maliit.org/Main_Page
> Radek, I really appreciate your great work but Mallit keyboard on
> screenshot above looks much better. I know FR's screen is very small, so
> it might appear not very useful, but maybe it could be implemented?

Hi Patryk,

Sorry, but I completely disagree. Have you watched the movie in YouTube?
It took me also twice to realize the great advantage: Radek's kbd is
transparent and shows only the letter to touch, around the letter it is
transparent and you can overlay with the kbd any application which
receives the chars. This is exactly what we need on the small FR screen.

Hope that someone will port it to SHR

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz