[dfu-util] who use it for flashing FR?

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 17:21:36 CEST 2012

1)What you have quoted was the answer for Thomas; the official froyo
builds are outdated  a bit, those made by Ran are available on another
repo (sedar-dare)

2)For what I know, dfutils is the only way to flash android on fr, doesn't
matter which version, therefore I assume every android on freerunner user
is using dfutils for flashing nand

urodelo

--
用斯斯!