unofficial mirror for {git, lists, wiki}.openmoko.org

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Wed May 16 15:40:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

since I personally want to make sure that the material created by the
openmoko community does not get lost I created an unofficial mirror for
git.openmoko.org, wiki.openmoko.org and lists.openmoko.org:

http://iki.fi/lindi/openmoko/mirror/

I documented the hacky scripts that I wrote yesterday to do this in the
"mirror-tools/" subdirectories. Please let me know if something
important is missing from the data (the wiki dump should contain all
pages with history and also binary files).

-Timo