*.openmoko.org infrastructure

Farny Guillaume farny.guillaume at yahoo.fr
Thu May 17 14:39:43 CEST 2012

Order of importance of subdomains of openmoko.org is not the key point.

I take notice that we can rely on those partners you named, but still we must find someone to manage contents.
I don't know much of the publishing system, but may have a closer look at it if you want (if PHP or CGI it could be ok).

Also, take good notice I'm coming in Berlin from 22 to 28 of May, and hope to see you there.

I will have suggestions and pro-active routes to develop the Openmoko project.
There is a document (soon to be translated in English) describing my intentions at :
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwsNltshAe2hMzZOa1l0V3ozdFU

It's Google doc, so if you want things to be discussed more privately, tell me.

Regards,

--

Guillaume Farny

CCAS de Bagnolet