Server upgrades / docs and svn are back

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri May 18 15:52:27 CEST 2012

Hi all,

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 09:29:44AM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> Right now www.openmoko.org and wiki.openmoko.org are facing some upgrade
> related downtime.

Six virtual machines have been upgraded, but those were the easy ones.

Also, I've upgraded wiki.openmoko.org to Mediawiki 1.19.0.  If anyone
encounters problems, please report them here with Cc to me.

Furthermore, docs.openmoko.org and svn.openmoko.org (incl. svnweb) are
also resurrected from the dead.

What is now ramining is the upgrade of lists.openmoko.org and
{imap,mail}.openmoko.org, which I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that,
and if, when.

What also remains as an exercise for a sysadmin volunteer is the upgrade
of trac on docs.openmoko.org, it still runs on 0.11.2.1.  If somebody
wants to take care of this (warning: there are a number of plugins),
pleaes let me know.