Server upgrades / docs and svn are back

Martix martix.cz at gmail.com
Sat May 19 13:37:10 CEST 2012

Hi Harald,

thanks for your help. I'm glad to see docs and svn are back.

I hope, Openmoko Inc. will continue to fund openmoko.org infrastructure
rents. It's sad that Sean isn't publicly responding to discussions
regarding infrastructure. Did anyone of former Openmoko Inc. associates
tried to reach him privately? There is still some uncertainty on
infrastructure future.

It would be nice to setup regular XML dumps of wiki:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Backing_up_a_wiki#XML_dump

I don't know if lindi's wiki dumps could be easily imported into new
Mediawiki in case of wiki.openmoko.org outage.

Best Regards,

Martix