Stop whininig / be friendly

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Tue May 22 16:09:20 CEST 2012

Pulster

You and I both know we did what we could behind the scenes to help
you. Patents are an awful mess that really hurt startups. Especially
in capital intensive businesses like ours was.

If you want to come at me, do it like the gentleman I knew you to be.
You have my phone and email. I'm not going anywhere.

Sean