[QtMoko] Error compiling on wheezy

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Nov 1 15:20:42 CET 2012

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:31:08 AM Giacomo 'giotti' Mariani wrote:

> Hi Radek,
>
> > git checkout v48
>
> Did not worked.
> With target neo I get:
> [...]
> mv: cannot move `.device.vars' to
> `/home/jack/qtm/build/qtopiacore/target/mkspecs/qdevice.pri': No such
> file or directory

Hi Giacomo,
i have now updated the build instructions. After many problems with wheezy as
host i have decided that the recommended way to install qtmoko is now chroot.

It should avoid the problem with different packages/versions on the hosts -
and also the build HOWTO is a lot easier:

	https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/blob/master/README

I can now build the image in the chroot, but still there are some problems
when i run it on GTA04. I'll investigate what is wrong.

You can try yourself and report if it worked.

Regards

Radek