WikiReader Arduino shield (or generic serial touchscreen)

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Mon Nov 5 07:46:44 CET 2012

Hello Troy,

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Troy Benjegerdes <hozer at> wrote:
> What I'd really like to be able to do though, is fix the simulator
> code so I can try out UI protocol development without having to load
> new code on an SDcard all the time. What I'm stuck with right now
> is if I include console.h, and the console library, things work on
> the real hardware, but the lcd/simulate version doesn't build, so I
> need to figure out how to add that to both.

I have a virtual machine laying around at home that builds and runs
the WikiReader simulator. Perhaps I can try to integrate your diffs
and see what goes wrong.

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0