Fwd: Some questions about the freerunne

Michaël Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Tue Oct 16 23:45:54 CEST 2012

>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm looking for a telephone with the free software. I need to read the open document file. Unfortunately, In my region,
>> has a cafe I frequent  my phone provider have only a 3g antenna.

Can you answer at thees questions ? :

what's last news about freerunner ?

Is it alway available at the switzerland distributor ?

What's Qmoko  a software or the phone fondation that support this phone ?

If Qmoko is a distribution wat's the current foundation that support and that make the freerunner ?