Get old input methods back?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Sep 3 13:02:28 CEST 2012

On Monday, September 03, 2012 10:43:58 AM Yoric Kotchukov wrote:

> Vanitas vanitatum...
> In qtmoko still don't work:
> 1) USSD

USSD should be working in qtmoko git now.

> 2) Reception of incoming during a call

I havent tried and not missing this very much...

> 3) There is no import contacts, in addition to Google

You can import and export contacts to vcf file - just place the file in
/media/card/Documents and click on it in the document scanning app. I am
regulary using this.

Btw this is off topic in this thread. Better to start new one...

Regards

Radek