yberbrowser controls

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Tue Sep 18 15:21:35 CEST 2012

hi,

> * to go back on page one has to slide the page to make the top bar visible
>   and then one can use the green arrow on the right to go back

It seems that with Qt 4.7, you can click on the back button (the one in
the bottom toolbar of QtMoko) directly to go one page back (I think it's
because of Qt 4.7, because Arora have same behavior now).

For the wish list, I think it could be good to have also on option to
set UAgent to mobile or not (it seems to be a normal UAgent for
yberbrowser). And when the UAgent is set to mobile, the display (width
and height properties of the body tag) size should be the screen size.

Maybe the new CPU of the GTA04 will be able to compile Firefox/Fennec ?
If I remember correctly we won't be able to compile Fennec on GTA02
because it was an ARMv4, but now the GTA04 has an ARM A8 processor.

Best regards,
adrien