problem with microsd

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:51:38 CEST 2012

mmm...
no afair:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Supported_microSD_cards

I have a 8gb sandisk and it should work.
I think it's a kernel related problem. When fdisk "modifies" partition
table (as I described in previous mail), it calls ioctl() and then
syncronizes again the disks with "new" partition table... and the nodes are
created correctly. Anyway after few minutes the drive goes in read only
mode.
I'm puzzled.
Any other hint?