problem with microsd

David Matthews mail at
Fri Sep 28 11:52:37 CEST 2012

>   El Friday 28 September 2012 08:24:06 Patryk Benderz va escriure:
>   > Did you tried with another uSD? AFAIR GTA02 was not able to work with
>   > SDHC cards.
>   GTA02 works with SDHC you may remember Openmoko Bug #2364: Hanging micro
>   sdhc card
I think it's more accurate to say it works with some of them; this is a
confusing area and my experince is that it's easier to buy a SHDC that
doesn't work with GAT02 (but is fine in anything else) than one which does.

I don't think you can rely per brand or even per brand + capacity

David Matthews
mail at