Wish list WAS:Re: SIM not ready(solved/closed)

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 2 08:54:35 CEST 2013

On Friday, March 29, 2013 02:34:13 PM Sebastian Reinhardt wrote:

> About my wish list: everybody is free to complete it. I like to get back
> the hand writing input, too and many other things.

I think we need good touchscreen filters first. I wanted to make video how the
GTA04 touchscreen driver works comparing it to Freerunner and N900. You can
try yourself paint something with finger (not fingernail) and you'll realize
that while it works 100% perfectly on Freerunner/QtMoko v26, nearly perfectly
on N900 or Freerunner/2.6.34 kernel it's nearly impossible on GTA04.

I have played a little with tslib, but without any good results. Maybe it
would be best to port touchscreen filters used on Freerunner 2.6.28 kernel -
they work really good.

Regards

Radek