QtMoko image for Freerunner based on debian wheezy

Matth nitpilot at arcor.de
Thu Apr 4 11:37:36 CEST 2013

On Mittwoch, 3. April 2013, Radek Polak wrote:
> So please if you have time, give it a try and report if something does not
> work as expected. It would be really nice if we could move to wheezy so
> that GTA04 and GTA02 images are more similar.

Hi Radek,

Thanks for the image. I have flashed it and made
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade. Then I had to upgrade qtmoko-neo by
apt-get install qtmoko-neo

So far I only found that navit is crashing at start. It was installed by the
option "More Apps" -> "gps" -> "navit" -> "Click here to install".

I also installed QtPedometer same way, this starts OK. I will test function on
my way to work later.

I tried QMplayer, this triggered the installation of mplayer which went fine.

I will try in the next few days and report further.

Regards Matth