Invitation to indicate interest in next batch of GTA04A5 boards

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 11 08:38:36 CEST 2013

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:22:39 AM Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> The key to open the GTA04 door is getting more units into one production
> batch. But without demand (for the only free and open smart handheld that
> really is available) it does not work.
>
> So we unfortunately have to postpone the production of GTA04A5 boards,
> until someone manages to create more demand.

I and maybe others can do this offer: i can send money for let's say 2 or 3
boards (sorry, i cant afford more now). If you can sell these units, then you
can send back the money to me. If not you can send me the boards.

I am afraid this solution wont save us, but it could improve a bit the numbers
for group tour and we could have some more units in stock after the group tour
ends.

Regards

Radek