[GTA02, QtMoko] performance issue on uSD

francesco.devita at mailoo.org francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Thu Apr 11 22:01:11 CEST 2013

Hi
I did a test today and I confirmed what I noticed for a while. I have
QtMoko v54 (but the issue happened also with older versions) on the NAND
of my GTA02 and on a uSD (Kingston SDC4/8GB). QtMoko on the uSD is
lesser reactive, for example what I experience is:
- 2-4 seconds of delay to start/answer/close a call, really annoying.
- several seconds to get the moko up, after a suspend, to receive a
message, and the sound comes after 2-3 seconds.

In summary, QtMoko on NAND is faster.
Maybe I'm stating the obvious... but is it a known behaviour?
Or I have to consider to change my uSD?

Regards
Joif