Re. Building a totally new smart phone

Michael Spacefalcon msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sat Aug 24 03:28:27 CEST 2013

Adam Bogacki <adam.bogacki at clear.net.nz> wrote:

> I have not been able to find working links to freecalypso-sw anywhere.

Not able to find *working* links?  So the link I had posted earlier in
this thread:

ftp://ftp.ifctf.org/pub/GSM/FreeCalypso/snapshots/freecalypso-sw-SE52Fru5.tar.bz2

is not working for you?

There is also a Mercurial source repository where the development
takes place:

https://bitbucket.org/falconian/freecalypso-sw

But if it gets taken down because some suppressive person reports it,
don't blame me.  Of course Mercurial is a distributed SCM just like
git, hence even if bitbucket.org takes it down, no source or history
will be lost - but it will make the project inaccessible to others
(except via the occasional snapshots which I post on my FTP site)
until we (the FreeCalypso community, currently consisting of one
developer and a few supporters watching from the sidelines) find a new
Hg webhost.

VLR,
SF