Releasing GTA04 hardware source files (was: community Digest, Vol 353, Issue 3)

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Sat Aug 24 14:55:52 CEST 2013

Excuse me very much, I don't mean to offend anyone, I actually care
about project a lot.
I really appreciate the project and I would like to have a gta04 based device, probably tablet. It's just too expensive for me now.

Recently I became a lucky owner of a freerunner, got one used, and
need to tell, that I had a lot of problems both under SHR and QtMoko.
I believe it's solvable.
Unfortunately the device is not very useful because I cannot get stable
connection to the internet to run pidgin, due to power management probably, also in
recent SHR releases most of the time sim card don't get recognized.  And I
feel that n810 as mobile computer is more useable. That's why I would like
to find a used openpandora, because it's open, and it's mobile computer. I
don't need a phone, if I have jabber with ssl connection.

Anyway, I just want to add, that indeed, if one needs to OCR a pdf, then
it's more like reverse engineering, rather than source. It's of course
arguable, but I don't see why don't share the actual source files? Why?