Releasing GTA04 hardware source files (was: community Digest, Vol 353, Issue 3)

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Sat Aug 24 20:49:52 CEST 2013

On 2013-08-24 18:41, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Am 24.08.2013 um 17:27 schrieb Bob Ham:

>> I would appreciate it if you would answer my questions about helping
>> others create derivatives of the GTA04.
>
> I think i have done this several times (spread over several mails) in
> the
> past hours.

I see plenty of reasoning about why you think people should avoid
trying to create derivatives of the GTA04.

I see no reasoning about why, once a person has decided to create a
derivative, you want them to create PCB designs from scratch rather than
using your work as a base.  This is the matter that my question is
concerned with.

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }