Going outside - GTA04 website

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Sun Aug 25 00:06:24 CEST 2013

Am 24.08.2013 21:36, schrieb Sebastian Krzyszkowiak:
> On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
> <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

>> Wow, that looks good! Almost like a kickstarter project page :)

If can, I vote for this one to become the new website for GTA04.
The first impression is the most importent one! This site is presenting
only few facts. If the visitor is interested in, it should be possible
to find appropriate links to more details!
The actual GTA04 pages can be a little bit confusing for first time
visitors. Maybe this new site is a good starting point to reanimate
marketing/ publicity.... I hope so...

--
Regards

Sebastian Reinhardt