[Community] Going outside - GTA04 website

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sun Aug 25 01:15:34 CEST 2013

Great job for your website !

I think, it could be good too to have a different page on GD shop for
the wish lists : https://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04

The actual page has a lot of informations which can be found in the
GTA04 documentation already pointed by the new website proposal.

So I want to suggest to point the new website on a similar shop web
page, but one without so much informations and with the four wish lists
(GTA04, CaseKit, Camera, Battery). The actual informations could be
replaced by links on the gta04 wiki to give a better view of the wish
lists.

I understand that to sell some product it's important to clearly explain
what is inside the product, that's why I want to keep actual page for
the shop and I suggest to add another one simplified for the wish list.

So, with two different page, we can modify actual new web site
"interested" box by having two links :
      * "I want one !" : link to the actual detailed page
      * "Show your interest !" : link to the wish lists page

Regards,
Adrien

PS : on both web page, they'll be the same wish list, the new one will
be to just simplify the access to the wish lists.