Going outside - GTA04 website

Lukas Märdian luk at slyon.de
Sun Aug 25 15:07:48 CEST 2013

Am 25.08.2013 14:40, schrieb Adolf Winterer:
> Therefore I suggest that once the web site is up and running contact is
> made with organizations like FSFE [1],  EFF [2], FoeBuD [3] or CCC [4].
> Especially FSFE with their "free your android" campaign [5] are aware of
> the openness issues. The idea is to ask for links from their pages back
> to our site.

Yes this is a good idea. I've already talked to the "free your android"
guys from FSFE at the last LinuxTag in Berlin and they seemed to be
interested in our project (whereas for the US FSF, trying to be as free
as possible is not free enough).

Later on they actually placed a link from their "Free your Android"
campaign to the GTA04 project:
  https://fsfe.org/campaigns/android/

Regards,
  Lukas