GTA04-N900 vel. Neo900

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Mon Aug 26 23:30:52 CEST 2013

I would say, maemo fremantle is great.
if we could manage to make it free, i. e. rewrite it's non-free parts,
and make it available on more platforms, like nexus, it'll be great.
having free hardware in n900 case it good too.
but first of all let's get working free, indeed free maemo. not the
proprietary one that could be flashed from nokia images.
but the one which is possible to port to different devices. so may be
someone does not like n900 and want to use it on n9 or nexus. or
whatever phone he has.
I like SHR for that reason - there are at least a couple of platforms
supported.

08/27/13 12:57 -???, joerg Reisenweber-? ???? ?: