the second operating system

Bernard Schelberg b.schelberg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:12:02 CET 2013

Do you have a better article on this subject that you can recommend?
Or could you explain some more about how it is misleading? The reason
I ask is that I'm having an ongoing conversation with colleagues about
why I continue to support projects that are working to bring us a free
phone. I thought the article referenced made some convincing points,
but I don't want to quote it if it's incorrect.

Thanks,
Bernie