QtMoko v58 with 2.6.39 kernel and improved power management

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 12 15:41:43 CET 2013

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 02:58:47 PM Guilhem Bonnefille wrote:

> Something you certainly tried, but I ask the question: did you try to
> automatically unload/reload module when going to suspend mode?
> I remember there is such framework around suspend/hibernate framework:
> simply list modules somewhere and they are automagically unloaded when
> goind to suspend mode and restored when resuming.

Hi,
yup tried, but this does not work. Once you load lis302dl the power remains
high even after you rmmod it. It should not be hard to find and fix the
driver. I am hoping someone will do it ;-)

Hmm interesting idea - IIRC we have lis302dl on GTA04 too. It would be worth
trying if they eat power on GTA04 too...

BR

Radek