QtMoko v58 with 2.6.39 kernel and improved power management

Ben Wong lists.openmoko.org at wongs.net
Fri Dec 13 01:03:07 CET 2013

Thanks for the update, Radek and Paul! I'm downloading v58 now and
looking forward to having a stable system.

By the way, I'm glad to see two big user interface bugaboos for me
(vibration when resuming and hanging up when hitting "answer" twice)
have been fixed. I think my only other bothersome bug is the way the
Terminal interacts with the onscreen keyboard; almost always when
switching applications the keyboard disappears and so does the button
for showing the keyboard! I have to close the app and restart it to
get a keyboard again. (Alternately, I can use one of the themes, like
Finxi, that have a "toggle keyboard" icon builtin, but I prefer the
look of Mokofaen.)

—B