[Gta04-owner] GTA04A5

kardan kardan at riseup.net
Sun Dec 15 01:01:46 CET 2013

Hi,

good to hear about the progress. For the upcoming gruenes blatt, a
german speaking ecofriendly and direct action orientied magazine I
wrote a short article about "free" phones[1] and open source hardware[2]
This is intented as a series to be continued in future editions. If
there are news, you want to see in this section, please give me a
message in english or german.

If there are news from the munich conference I am happy to create a
layout with scribus.

All the best,
kardan

[1]
PDF: http://gruenes-blatt.de/index.php/Datei:Grbl2013-3_s50_144dpi.pdf
Text: http://gruenes-blatt.de/index.php/2013-03:Telefone_mit_freier_Technik
[2]
PDF: http://gruenes-blatt.de/index.php/Datei:Grbl2013-3_s3_144dpi.pdf
Text: http://gruenes-blatt.de/index.php/2013-03:Freie-Technik-Nachrichten

(sorry to all non german readers)

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:29:44 +0100
"Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> the GTA04A5 campaign is progressing slowly (as expected), but it is!
>
> We already have 15 units on preorder [1]. Of course this is not yet
> enough to get the price down to regions we all want, but a start has
> been made!
>
> My hope is that we can use synergies with the Neo900 project to get
> some (not all) components cheaper.
>
> Replicant 4.0, Kernel 3.13 (and perhaps QtMoko) are also making
> progress so that there is choice for good software.
>
> BR,
> Nikolaus
>
> [1]: http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04A5

Kardan <kardan at riseup.net>
Please encrypt emails to me. http://gnupg.org/documentation
Public GPG key 9D6108AE58C06558 at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
fingerprint: F72F C4D9 6A52 16A1 E7C9  AE94 9D61 08AE 58C0 6558

Why?
* EU data retention since 2006 http://tinyurl.com/eu-data-retention
* NSA/GHCQ soak up all they can into their data centers
* orwell 2.0: http://knopfdoubleday.com/book/232010/the-circle/

EFF.org: Stop Watching Us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmiw_rrNxk
> https://prism-break.org software for informational self protection

"everyone has the right to know who is knowing what about him at what
time." https://www.datenschutz.de/privo/recht/grundlagen