[Gta04-owner] qtmoko-eyepiece

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Mon Dec 16 12:15:30 CET 2013

Hello!

I've found a solution to fix this problem with Debian Wheezy (the one
for GTA04), please see this bug report:
https://github.com/radekp/eyepiece/issues/1

TLDR; you need to make symbolic links for libdjvulibre and libfontconfig
libraries inside the /usr/lib/ directory and open PDF from the Eyepiece
application.