QtMoko v58 with 2.6.39 kernel and improved power management

Dominic Walden dominic at dwalden.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 16:28:56 CET 2013

Thanks Radek,

I've been using the Freerunner as my primary (in fact only) mobile
phone for about 2 years now, thanks in no small part to QtMoko.

One question. Is it just me or is the battery capacity monitor not
updated frequently enough, and not at all during suspend? For example,
taking the phone out of suspend you have to wait 20-30 seconds before
it shows you you've lost a "bar" of power.

Is there a way of increasing the frequency, and making it work "in the
background" while the phone is in suspend?

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Dominic