QtMoko v58 with 2.6.39 kernel and improved power management

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Thu Dec 19 11:22:10 CET 2013

Hello,

Thanks for this new version, I hope that a lot of Neo will be still used
over years with your work ;)

Le jeudi 12 décembre 2013 à 10:09 +0100, Radek Polak a écrit :
> Hi,

> * show end call button after 2s to avoid unwanted press

I understand well the issue and I've another proposition to fix this
bug :

Currently we have these buttons int this order when a call comes :

-------------------
| Answer | Reject |
-------------------

And then, when the call was answered, we've these buttons :

------------------
| Hang up | Hold |
------------------

With the "Hang up" button looking exactly as the "Reject" button.

I want to suggest instead of adding a timer (or having both solutions)
to not switch the place of the "Reject/Hang up" button when the call is
hung up.

So the question is : is it possible to have button order as below
when the call is answered ?

| Hold | Hang up |

So, if I touch twice the "Answer" button, I just hold the call and
I'll be able to take it back easier.

Thanks again and best regards !
Adrien