qtmoko calendar

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 12:36:06 CET 2013

is it possible to retrieve more ics from remote url/server recursively?
For example, on remote server I have http://foobar.foo/1.ics ,
http://foobar.foo/2.ics, http://foobar.foo/8.ics ,
http://foobar.foo/43.ics... but I don't have an exactly clue about the
name/numer of ics files...
the main problem to me seems to retrieve all the ics files stored on the
remote server through wget/curl etc, without knowing exactly haow many
they are and especially without knowing the name of every single ics file

thank you

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:11:35 +0100, Adrien Dorsaz <adrien at adorsaz.ch>