qtmoko calendar

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Thu Feb 7 12:59:06 CET 2013

I think you can modify the "wget" loop :
https://github.com/Trim/qtmoko-ics2qtcal/blob/master/sync4ics2openmoko.sh#L19
to loop on a variable from 1 to any number instead on arguments (you
should add option --tries 1 to avoid to be stucked 20 times on a file).

It should work, if names are simply "number".ics, but it won't be really
optimized.

Otherwise, I don't really know wget/curl to retrive all files from a
server. Maybe you can find an index of files at some address (I don't
know if apache have a special address to display index) ?

Adrien