bt slide keyboard

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 17:56:48 CET 2013

On Friday 08 February 2013 16:03:14 Alfa21-mobile wrote:
> do you know if there is something similar usable with gta?
> http://www.usbgeek.com/collections/iphone/products/iphone5-case-slideout-key
> board

Bluetooth keyboards ought to work. I used to use a Stowaway with an old SHR
image on GTA02 but I've not tried it on a recent release, or on qtmoko.

That's the first one I've seen with a slide mechanism. If that's what you want
your best bet may be to make an adapter for the moko to clip into the iPhone
footprint. How are your solid modelling skills?