Qtmoko v52-armhf : Issue to resume

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Feb 9 10:04:49 CET 2013

On Friday, February 08, 2013 05:37:51 PM Radek Polak wrote:

> Btw i have been for some time running 3.7 kernel with debugfs mounted -
> maybe there is some different timing so that this problem is inhibited.
> You can try yourself. Just add somewhere in statup scripts (e.g.
> /opt/qtmoko/qpe.sh):
>
> 	mount -t debugfs none /sys/kernel/debug

Hmm you can forget this. Same problem happened to me also with debugfs. Btw i
though that it's just brightness that is not restored - so i added a hack to
restore brightness on pressing POWER button:

https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/commit/f4270be1f4702774b6400146c5da09a1e4a872c1

but for some reason it does not help...

Regards

Radek