qtmoko calendar

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Feb 9 17:25:12 CET 2013

using wget with
-r -l 1
you should be able to download the whole folder without going deeper than
that.

if you have an idea of the format of the files (ie
eventname_yyyy-mm-dd.ics or such) you could try to create possible
combinations with printf and append them to the base url in a loop.

--
"Schon vor dem Come-Back von Modern Talking wusste ich:
Dieter Bohlen ist der Preis der Freiheit."