[QtMoko] Navit package

Christian Schwamborn cs at mail.architektur.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Feb 13 21:29:52 CET 2013

Am 13.02.2013 10:25, schrieb "Benedikt Bär | Relamp.tk":
> On 02/13/2013 10:18 AM, robin wrote:
>> maybe have a look here:
> Hi,
>>
>> http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/User:Cs
> Nice skin!
>>
>> and
>>
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.openmoko.community
>> /62878/match=navit
>
> Thanks, I guess I'll use something like this then.
>

>> br
>>
>> robin
> Thanks,
> Ben

Hi guys,

please don't use the sandbox on my users page at the navit wiki. Use
instead:

http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/OSD_Layouts#neo-cs

this is intended to be the up-to-date info.
I'm currently moving my stuff into my new repository and I tested the
upload with a more recent build (svn5358) of navit for squeeze amd64 and
armel and wheezy armhf I made. I updated the links in the navit wiki
just now and you can find my stuff in my there:

http://ftp.architektur.tu-darmstadt.de/

Cheers, Christian