[ANN] Tweakable finger-friendly Xmonad + xvkbd + dzen2 ready-to-use config

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:18:07 CET 2013

Hi,

After getting tired enough of my inability to make E17 Illume do what
I wanted, I decided to try another route and prepared a configuration
that I was actually able to fine-tune to my liking, based on simple
to understand and tweak software.

Along with Xmonad config, xvkbd tweaks and a bash wrapper for dzen2
I've also added some notes about from-scratch X.org configuration for
gta02, gta04 and about creating a custom Xkb setup.

It was prepared on Debian but I would expect most of the content to be
applicable to the other distributions as well.

Please find the README at
https://gitorious.org/xmonad-smartphone-config/xmonad-smartphone-config/blobs/raw/master/README.org

Screenshots:
https://gitorious.org/xmonad-smartphone-config/xmonad-smartphone-config/blobs/raw/master/xmonad-dzen-screenshot1.png