Debian on Freerunner+SIP

alonivtsan alonivtsan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:20:41 CET 2013

Hello Aaron,

Can you please provide more information, e.g.

1. Which kernel are you using?

2. Can you use arecord to record the microphone, i.e. can you hear a
recording of yourself when running the following commands (replace
path-to-voip-handset.state by the correct path)?

alsactl -f path-to-voip-handset.state restore
arecord -D hw:0,0 -r 8000 -f S16_LE -c 2 record.wav
aplay record.wav

Thanks for your help,

Alon.