possible to use wifi and usb networking at the same time? (qtmoko)

robin spielraum at web.de
Fri Jan 4 16:02:58 CET 2013

hi

I somehow messed up my routing, so I can no longer access the internet/router
from my freerunner (ping 192.168.0.200 works 192.168.0.1 (router) doesn't
anymore).

Now I thought as long as I can log in via ssh from my desktop I could still
access the internet from my phone, by powering on wifi. BUT as soon as the
wifi connection is up (and actually permits me to access the internet) my
usb connection dies...

so I was wondering if there is a setup, where you can just ssh into your phone
power up wifi (maybe even from command line) and still have fully functional
usb access to the phone.

best regards and happy new year

robin